We strive to deliver long term benefits for the construction industry, and the broader community - with initiatives that enhance employment and training options, and support the mental health and wellbeing of the people employed in the delivery of our projects.
Our vision is to:
- promote and normalise diversity and social equity in the workforce and community
- build capacity within the community to collaborate and engage in public projects
- encourage businesses which undertake work for HCCDC to embed social initiatives into their day to day business
- empower and support underrepresented groups within the construction industry to develop their careers
- promote health and wellbeing in the construction industry
- exceed industry benchmarks and create new benchmarks.